Erik,

I have a 6" inspection port installed in the bulkhead under the stove.  I
have easy access to the drain fitting and hose.  It came with the boat.  My
drain used to go to a small pump under the sink, but I opted for letting it
drain into the bilge via gravity.  Since installing refrigeration, I doubt
the drain serves a useful purpose.

The inspection port is barely visible from the cabin.  You may want to
consider installing on, if other methods don't clear your drain.

Jake

Jake Brodersen

"Midnight Mistress"

C&C 35 Mk-III

Hampton Va

cid:D1BF9853-22F7-47FB-86F2-4115CE0BAF2F