"For minor fairing you can use AwlFair or 3M Premium Filler.  For deeper spots
start with 3M High Strength Filler then smooth with the lighter fillers."

I also have some cracking on the trailing edges near the keel/hull joint.
I'm thinking I should dig it out and re-fair it. I was reading a blog in
which the author recommended using 3M 5200 for its flexibility. Below is a
quote from the blog. I'm soliciting opinions here.

Thanks Dennis and Wally

Derek
Tortuga, 30/1
Ballantyne's Cove, NS

"*The first thing to do if you're going to fix this clean up both the joint
and the surrounding area, about an inch to each side of the joint. Clean it
down to the fiberglass or gelcoat. Make sure it's all dry and clean.*

*Next, run a piece of blue painter's masking tape about 1/2" to 1" parallel
to and on either side of the joint. Get a pack of inexpensive sqeegees.
Evercoat makes a three pack. They're flexible and cheap. Good thing,
because they're one use.*

*Finally, with a caulking tube of 3M 5200 or 4200 in the color of your
choice (I use black), put a bead all along one side of the joint in the
keel. Don't be afraid to use more than you need. With the squeegee spread
the 5200 evenly and smoothly from front to back. The bead should be spread
evenly between the tape filling to the thickness of the tape."*