But likley not on the computer currently running XP ;)
Joe Della Barba
Coquina

From: Rich Knowles [mailto:r...@sailpower.ca]
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2014 12:21 PM
To: Della Barba, Joe; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List java updates

Mac works too:)

Rich

On May 15, 2014, at 11:59, "Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List"
As an IT pro I would strongly suggest not having an XP machine exposed to the
internet.
If you don’t want to spend $ for Microsoft I have good luck with this OS. It is
free and much easier to use than Windows 8 ☺
http://www.linuxmint.com/

Joe Della Barba
Coquina