Small boat, small systems. Manual pumps, small lines, small sails, less
maintenance, smaller slip fees, etc.

Big boat, big systems.  Electric pumps, electric shower sump, big expensive
lines and sails, increased dockage, propane gas systems and solenoids, etc.
lots of expensive stuff to break and replace.

Small boat, good feel for the water. Fun to sail. Easy to dock. Easy to
see/feel changes in sail trim.  Dinghies are a blast to sail!

Big boat (even a C&C), less feel for the water, harder to dock.  May or may not
see/feel changes in sail trim.

Summary, smaller boat = all the fun of sailing with less hassle.

Dennis C.

Sent from my iPhone