From: Joe Della Barba via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Talk some sense into me please!
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 10:36:10 -0400

Compare the following prices:
New main and job for the 30 and the 42. The 42 sails are going to be at least
double if not triple.
Replacement engine for the 30 and 42. The A4 that most 30s have can be replaced
with a used one for $2K or so and a Moyer rebuild is about $6K. I would think
the 42 isn&rsquo;t going for less than $15K.

Joe Della Barba
j...@dellabarba.com

Coquina