And in his review of the C&C 39, he said THAT was his favorite!
But hey, I tell each of my son's in law that the got the pick of the litter!

(Bob Perry told me that it's still his favorite)

Wild Bill
C&C 39

CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> </div><div>Date:07/04/2014  4:18 PM
Stus-List Talk some sense into me please! </div><div>

Your *key point* was when you said "to make sure its a
sport/lifestyle/hobby for me..."

Before I bought this LF38 I had an Islander 28 -- a very stiff and
forgiving little sailing machine (Bob Perry told me that it's still his
favorite boat, back when I asked him if the C&C LF38 was a good boat)

Wal