Yes there are less than perfect options available. I really like the look of
the original unit. C&C cut every corner on cost with the MkV (compared to
previous mks) but somehow spent money on this really slick tiller. I'd prefer
it look original when I'm done.
I looked at the website last night. Good to know they can build me a rudder if
I destroy mine.

Brent Driedger
27-5
Lake Winnipeg.