And now you can drive that big momma RV better, especially at night.
Ron
STL

On Sat, 8/2/14, Stu via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

 Subject: Stus-List Eye can see a C&C
 To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
 Date: Saturday, August 2, 2014, 8:49 AM

 Late last year, I was diagnosed as
 having severe
 cataracts in both eyes and they were 'ripe' for
 surgery.

 After months'
 of
 waiting, I have had the cataracts removed from both eyes and
 new lens
 inserted.  Approximately 30 minutes per surgery and a wait
 of several weeks
 between each.

 Multiple
 visits to the doctor for follow-ups and gallons of
 drops in each eye -- I think my brain is getting water
 logged.

 But the
 good thing about it all -- after close to 60 years of
 wearing glasses, I now
 have better than 20/25 vision in both eyes.  Still need
 glasses for reading
 and won't get them prescribed for another 4-6 weeks.
 At the same time, I
 should have the prescribed glasses restriction removed from
 my driver's
 license.

 I can't
 believe how beautiful everything looks and the amount of
 detail that I have missed.

 If you have cataracts, get them looked after
 as soon as possible -- you will be surprised at how
 beautiful your C&C
 really looks.

 Stu

 -----Inline Attachment Follows-----