Careful. My wife got that done. The look on her face when she saw me for the
first time was priceless

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Ed Dooley
via CnC-List
Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2014 12:46 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Eye can see a C&C

Congratulations Stu!

Ed

On Aug 2, 2014, at 9:49 AM, "Stu" <stumurra...@gmail.com> wrote:

Late last year, I was diagnosed as having severe cataracts in both eyes and
they were 'ripe' for surgery.

After months' of waiting, I have had the cataracts removed from both eyes and
new lens inserted.  Approximately 30 minutes per surgery and a wait of several
weeks between each.

Multiple visits to the doctor for follow-ups and gallons of drops in each eye
-- I think my brain is getting water logged.

But the good thing about it all -- after close to 60 years of wearing glasses,
I now have better than 20/25 vision in both eyes.  Still need glasses for
reading and won't get them prescribed for another 4-6 weeks.  At the same time,
I should have the prescribed glasses restriction removed from my driver's
license.

I can't believe how beautiful everything looks and the amount of detail that I
have missed.

If you have cataracts, get them looked after as soon as possible -- you will be
surprised at how beautiful your C&C really looks.

Stu