Patrick — I’d stay away from non-marine battery chargers in the marine
environment; for both safety and longevity/reliability reasons.

Something like this would probably work fine for your size boat:
http://www.defender.com/product.jsp?path=-1|328|2289962|2289963&id=1512352

You could upsize to 20 amps, but that may be overkill.  Do you already have a
shorepower system?

Fred Street -- Minneapolis