I installed a pair of Noco Genius G3500 chargers this year.
The racing rules require spill proof batteries for new replacements,
currently I have one flooded and one AGM.

Advantages are:

IP65 water rating
light weight and easy to mount
useful status LEDs
automatic desulfation or deeply discharged recovery
nice leads supplied with inline fuse

http://www.geniuschargers.com/G3500

The 3.5 amp unit was acceptable for me. Other models include
7.2 and 26 amp units. Note that some battery specs include a
minimum charging current for best life expectancy.

I have noticed that some dual bank chargers appear to have a
common internal power supply. So if one bank of batteries become
defective and hold the voltage low the other bank does not get
charged. At least one charger I worked with went to a bulk
charge voltage for a while. That was good for the larger house
bank which was discharged, but the smaller starter battery
was being overcharged all the time and boiled dry.

If you have a larger house battery that does get discharged and
a smaller starter battery that is normally near full charge installing
two chargers should be considered.

Also I got the G3500 new with warranty from eBay for under $40 each ....

Michael Brown
Windburn
C&C 30-1