Can anybody give me the sailplan for my boat? What sail to use under what
wind condition. What is the comfort rating, tern over ratio. I have no
paper work with this boat that shows this information. It would be nice to
have a printed version of this information.

example on sail -plan

The sail plan for a Lagoon 380 in sustained winds is as follows:

*Force 5 winds (up to 22 knots): full sail, both main and jib.*

*Force 6 winds (22 to 26 knots): one reef in the main and full jib.*

*Force 7 winds (27 to 28 knots): one reef in the main and one reef in the
jib.*

*Force 7 winds (29 to 33 knots): two reefs in both the main and the jib.*

*Force 8 winds (34 to 38 knots): two reefs in the main and three reefs in
the jib.*

*Force 9 winds (39 to 44 knots): drop mainsail completely and three reefs
in jib.*

Above 44 knots, all sail is dropped and the mainsail bag and boom will be
quite enough sail, thank you.
Thanks for your help...
--

*Best regards,*