Fred,

I thought the cushions looked fairly new, but you are right about updating the
electronics. The boat looked like the owners had spent money on her before they
brought her down from DC area about three years ago. Seemed like nice folks
when they joined the country club about three years ago. I think I was told
they have relocated out of the area, hence the reduced price.

You are right about my being interested in offshore passages and deliveries. I
recently got my USCG License, but all I qualified for was a near coastal
six-pack and a 25 ton inshore master. So I want to get more offshore time, and
more time on bigger boats so I can go for an upgrade to the Master's ticket.
The time I get on a 72 ft schooner and an 81 ft tour boat help with the
tonnage, but unfortunately both boats operate inside the Colregs line.

Rick Brass

Sent from my iPad