Good times.

        Cheers, Russ
        Sweet 35-1

At 07:42 PM 27/08/2014, you wrote:

In the olden days, when I was getting my skippers certificate, we had to do all the manoeuvres, including getting in and out of the slip, without the use of the engine (and then again using it). But that art is gone. Now, if I tried to dock under sail there would be a crowd with pitchforks awaiting me on the dock (possibly with some boiling tar and a few (Canada) gees on the side).

Marek

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Aaron Rouhi via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2014 7:33 PM
To: Jerome Tauber; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Engine Sound Insulation - Go Without?

Under the watchful and at times frightened eyes of my neighbors, I have been routinely sailing into the slip without turning on the good 2QM.

Phase II: Learn how to get out of the slip under sail...

Cheers,
Aaron R.
1979 30-MK1
Annapolis, MD

On Aug 27, 2014, at 4:09 PM, "Jerome Tauber via CnC-List" <<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote: I thought C&C owners only use their engines to get in and out of docks. Jerry. C&C 27v J&J

Sent from my iPhone