Joel,

I’ve had Poly Planar speakers inside my cabin for a long time.  They work well
and came with the boat.  I installed Bose 131 speakers in the cockpit, but
after a number of years one of them quit working.  Corrosion ate through one of
the leads to the voice coil.  Bose offered to repair it for $50 or $75, but I
opted for a new set of Poly Planar Platinum speakers.  They look good , fit the
old holes, and sound great.  Actually, I had to enlarge the holes slightly, but
it wasn’t a bit job.

Jake

Jake Brodersen

“Midnight Mistress”