From: Jack Fitzgerald via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 09-09-2014  7:04 AM  (GMT-08:00)
To: Joel Aronson <joel.aron...@gmail.com>, C&amp;CList <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Stereo finally works

Keep in mind the interference that the magnets in speakers may place on your
steering compass. I have noticed that my hand held VHF radio will cause the
compass Honey's to swing when within about a foot of the compass

Jack Fitzgerald
C&C 39 TM
HONEY
US12788

On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 8:55 AM, Joel Aronson via CnC-List