I am purchasing a Lowrance chart plotter and depth sounder and like several
others would really like to avoid another hole in the bottom. In-hull
transducers will not work through a cored hull which my 35Mk3 has. Is there
solid hull at or near the boats centerline? Is anyone using an in-hull
transducer in their core hulled C&C?

By the way, I would prefer Raymarine but the nearly $400 price difference
(all through Defender) is significant. If anyone thinks the Raymarine is
worth the extra money or has any comments about this choice please let me
know.

Thanks,
Dave
Saltaire