From: Graham Collins [mailto:cnclistforw...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2014 12:00 PM
To: David Jacobs; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List In-Hull Depth Transducer

Hi Dave
There are several areas of hull on the 35-3 that have no core, my
speed/depth transducer is located adjacent to the thru-hull fitting for the
head discharge and it is solid core there.
Looking at the inside of the hull it should be clear where there is core and
is no core, as there is a noticeable step in the surface at the boundaries.

I've got a B&G Triton set, it was easy to install and painless.  It talks to
my Ray plotter, with N2K networking any system should play nice.

Graham Collins
Secret Plans
C&C 35-III #11