I bought a rigid vang from them and was very pleased.   Jerry C&C27V J&J.

-----Original Message-----
From: kirk sneddon via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: 'Paul Fountain' <p...@seasource.ca>; cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Mon, Sep 15, 2014 9:30 pm
Subject: Re: Stus-List Traveler components

Very happy with the quality and service from Garhauer.

I also worked with Guido.  I replaced my traveler this spring. I sent them my
old track and they used it as a drill template, so installation was easy with
no new holes to drill.

The Garhauer cars are low friction, and high quality. With the  increased
mechanical advantage and continuous line it was a major improvement for modest
sum.

Kirk Sneddon
C&C 29 MK II
Flying Cloud