That reminds me.  I replaced the spring type vang that was on my 34/36 when I
bought it with a Garhauer rigid vang (much much better) and so I have the old
one in my shed.  Does anyone want it?  Dave

Dr. David Knecht
Professor of Molecular and Cell Biology
Core Microscopy Facility Director
University of Connecticut