Helped by comments from the list I recently had a ProMariner installed. The
installer placed it vertically and I thought nothing of this until I read the
manual. On page 13 it clearly states "install horizontally". Spoke to their
help line technician, he said only requirement is for plenty of air circulation
to dissipate the hydrogen produced during charging. So why print the vertical
requirement!?

Btw, seems to be working well.

Patrick Wesley, The Boat.

Sent from my iPhone