Hi, can someone tell me how to reply to a thread?  Sorry, I can’t figure it
out.  So I started a new one.

Next I looked at a 1984 CNC 35 M3 yesterday.  Concerned about the rod rigging.
This boat is run down so I don’t expect a record of rigging inspection or
service.

A rigger friend recommended full replacement.

Is this correct?  And what are alternatives?  What is a rod replacement cost
approx?  And is a wire replacement smart/ advisable/ cost effective or too
heavy?  Technology has moved ahead in 30 years.

I love the boat layout etc.  But suspect rigging will kill my offshore pleasure!

Many thanks,

David.

David Dawes
Captain