 De : Edd Schillay via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
À : cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Envoyé le : jeudi 16 octobre 2014 19h58
Objet : Stus-List Mast Self-Climbers?

Listers,

Now that the Enterprise is up for the winter, I’m starting my list of projects
-- One of which is some mast work.

Has anyone on the list ever rigged their own mast self-climber, and, if so,
what did you use.

There’s an article about it in the latest issue of Practical Sailor, so it’s on
my mind.

And no, the transporter can’t materialize me at the top of the mast.

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Starship Enterprise