I use 99% alcohol that I buy in five gallon pales for work to clean
everything and remove everything. I used it for butyl too and uncured epoxy
that I use for the base insulators, it is a little expensive but works
without harming anything.

Yanni Boatless in Ontario

Not for long.

92 Lebaron 3.0 convertible

95 LeBaron 3.0 turbo convertible

07 Yamaha Straotoliner S

SCRC 011059

SRO 26-6483

TURBO!!!!!cause bottles are for babies and superchargers blow!!!

Which would you rather have, go fast goodies or shiny shoes?

Your feet may look good but if your engine blows you ain't going nowhere