Is there no way to shoot the fogging oil directly into the carb throat?

Most fogging oils direct to run the engine up to temp, then take the air
cleaner off and spray the fogging oil in the throat for ~5sec.  Immediately
stop the engine while still spraying.  Then remove the spark plugs and put
a spray in each cylinder.  Roll the engine slowly by hand.  Reinstall the
plugs (antiseize, grease on the boots and torque).  Shut off the fuel and
drain the carb.

Josh