  From: Nate Flesness via CnC-List
  To: Ronald B. Frerker ; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
  Sent: Monday, November 17, 2014 11:38 AM
  Subject: Re: Stus-List Bilge pump parts for C & C 30-1

  Defender Marine has rebuild kits for several Whale Gusher models - don't know
what our model is (been going to look one of these years) or what fits.

  Nate
  "Sarah Jean"
  1980 30-1
  on the cold hard in the November snow  :-(
  Siskiwit Bay Marina
  Lake Superior

  On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 9:31 AM, Ronald B. Frerker via CnC-List