Ron,

You're probably right, chances are it's a Whale Gusher Titan underdeck
mount (BP4410).  If it's an alloy version, I'd dis-assemble it before
buying any parts.  You may find the sealing surfaces are pitted.  If so, it
can't be repaired and work reliably.

I've been down this road before.  This is a piece of important safety
equipment that needs to work.  I replaced the one on Touche' a few years
ago.  Before installing, I dis-assembled the new one and coated all the
alloy parts liberally with TefGel.  Each spring I clean the bilge
thoroughly and pump the bilge out with the Gusher leaving dock water, not
salt or brackish water in the pump body.

This pump may now be made of plastic.  If so, the issue of corrosion goes
away.  Also, the price difference between a rebuild kit and a new pump
doesn't justify rebuilding.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA