Which ever reduces weather helm the most.  As reefing the main moves the center
of effort forward, it usually balances most masthead boats better by reducing
weather helm.

From: dwight veinot via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2014 7:47 AM
To: Jean-Francois J Rivard ; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Furl 1st or Reef 1st ?

my experience reefing is better...helps more to keep the boat upright...in
18-22 apparent upwind on y 35 MKII she's faster with the 135 not furled and
first reef in the main

Dwight Veinot

C&C 35 MKII, Alianna

Head of St. Margaret's Bay, NS

d.ve...@bellaliant.net

On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 11:34 AM, Jean-Francois J Rivard via CnC-List