Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 11:16:16 -0500
From: Ken Rodmell <moo...@sympatico.ca>
To: <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Stus-List Klacko

Klacko has done repairs for me on my spreaders and several years ago built
me a new holding tank. I?ve found them to be great to deal with?excellent
work, reasonable, and a good attitude.

BTW, the last time I was there, I was treated to a beautiful sight, they had
just painted ( deep yellow) a new mast they?d made for an 8 metre and it was
drying in their shed.

Ken Rodmell
Lotus C&C 35 Mk II
Toronto