From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Russ &
Melody via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2014 10:58 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List blooper explained

Hi Guys,

The pic in the link below just came to me from one of our crew. This is the
best blooper shot I've seen (1983). It's hung from Amazing Grace, at 45' and
built in the custom shop for Mr. Herron. RCYC. She sailed in three Admiral's
Cup in England in the early '80s.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/91mtn3cozon0sg8/photo50.JPG?dl=0

I'm a little puzzle with the reaching strut near the forestay, above the
pulpit. The spinnaker take-down line is also there, but what is the strut doin?

BTW, A G is currently for sail (but aren't they all :). P.M. if you want any
details.

        Cheers, Russ