Hello all another milestone past with the days now getting longer! All the best
to all you guys and happy holidays (whichever you may be celebrating)
DannyBoatlessMassachusetts

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Jack Brennan via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List wishing you the best of Solstice
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 19:02:03 -0500

Approximately 1,100 days TO haulout. (Every five years, with monthly hull
cleanings in between.) Jack BrennanFormer C&C 25
Shanachie, 1974 Bristol 30
Tierra Verde, Fl. From: Paul Fountain via CnC-ListSent: Sunday, December 21,
2014 6:49 PMTo: Rick Taillieu ; mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.comSubject: Re:
Stus-List wishing you the best of Solstice Sorry Rick 116 days 16 hours til
Perception is launched ... Count down started at haul out

Paul. :)
On Dec 21, 2014, at 5:52 PM, Rick Taillieu via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>