I also clean Touché's bottom myself. I have a 50 hose and a Conshelf XIV
regulator I bought off eBay.  The hose is from browniesmarinegroup.com.  They
also sell compressors but they're a wee bit pricey.

I just leave the tank on the pier and dive. I have a 5/3 wetsuit and weight
belt. Helps to have a shallow slip so I can stand on the bottom and press up.

You might cruise eBay for a used dive or tank filling compressor. You don't
need to be certified to fill your own tanks.

Dennis C.
Touché 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA

Sent from my iPhone