Hi Dan, I keep Pegasus at Shilshole.  Come on by if you are in the area. To
answer your question. The vents sit atop a Dorade box. It has a stand pipe off
set to the vent. This allows air to enter but funnels the water through drain
holes in the side of the box. There are also caps that replace the vent scoop.
Hope this answers your question.DougPegasusLF38Just west of Ballard, WA
T-Mobile. America's First Nationwide 4G Network.

------ Original message------From: Dan via CnC-List Date: Sat, Dec 27, 2014
15:51To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com;Subject:Stus-List Vents and Rain
                   I’m wanting to install a vent on my C&C 26 and curious on
how the rain is kept out?  Seems I live in the Pacific North West where we have
an abundant of moisture.  Does it have something that can be closed during
downpours.
Thanks,
Dan