Try this guy.....he used to work for Atkins and Hoyle and now works on his own....I got D shaped 1/2" gaskets from him:

Gurdial Singh Channa
Hammerhead Nautical System
71 Storey Pl
MARKHAM ON L3S 3B4
www.hhns.ca

Gurdial Singh Channa
Hammerhead Nautical Systems
www.hhns.ca
1-877-767-0222 toll free

Rob Abbott
AZURA
C&C 32 - 84
Halifax, N.S.

On 2015/01/18 9:48 PM, Peter via CnC-List wrote:
My boat has spent the last few off-seasons on the hard in Mexico. Last time I
was there one of the kids knocked one of the windows and it feel off. I
realized that all of the ports were in similar shape. The gaskets had basically
turned to dust in the Mexican heat.

I am up in Canada now but heading back down to the boat in a couple of weeks. I
boarded up one of the windows and brought the plastic window with me to get it
replaced. I measured the others.

Before I left the boat I read about replacing the gaskets. In the post someone
had linked to a supplier that produces the material for the gaskets for the
port lights, but I can't seem to find it now.  If anyone could point me in the
right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Peter White
S/V Outrider
C&C 39