From: Joel Aronson via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2015 11:47 AM
To: Curtis ; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Forward hatches on the 1981 C&C30 MK1

It should look like one of these:

http://atkinshoyle.com/products/hatches-and-ports.html

Yup, Butyl and wood screws.  You should be able to take out the pin and remove
the lid and work on it at home.

Joel

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 2:44 PM, Curtis via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

  Thanks I guess I will damage the gasket getting a sample out of my 34 year
old window. I will be committed to replacing the gasket or the complete window
at that point. I will look for a name or number on the unit this afternoon. Hoe
is the frame bolted? I don't see any access to the underside of the window? Is
it bolted into wood with woof screws from the top side using only butle tape?

  On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 12:42 PM, Jim Watts via CnC-List