----- Original Message -----
  From: Edd Schillay via CnC-List
  To: <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
  Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2015 10:17 AM
  Subject: Stus-List Batteries -- Flooded, Sealed or AGM?

  Listers,

  As you know, I’m redoing the electrical systems on the Enterprise (thanks to
all for diagrams and advice).

  So now comes the question of what type of battery to use in my house bank —
Flooded, Sealed or AGM? What do you have on your C&C and why do you prefer it?

  And, if you have flooded, how often do you top them off with distilled water?

  The countdown has begun!
http://enterpriseb.blogspot.com/2015/02/launch-of-enterprise-countdown.html

  All the best,

  Edd