Damn.

The plan did seem a bit risky but I was looking forward to hear how it turned out.

        Cheers, Russ
        Sweet 35 mk-1

At 09:31 PM 26/02/2015, you wrote:
I have one word. Kiwi Grip.

OK, it's two. Sue me. Pressing a mold into rapidly curing gelcoat sounds like an incredibly painful thing to do to yourself.

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III
Victoria, BC