David,

Not sure if they will do the job for you but I find the GearWrench 85035 35
piece MicroDriver Set very useful when working on boats.

I also find the GearWrench ratcheting wrenches useful.  They ratchet with
as little as 5 degrees swing.  Very nice when working in tight spaces.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA