I have been told that Ameron ABC #4 is the closest paint to Micron 66 available
in Canada.  Bob Abbott believes it is more like Micron CSC and that Dwight
Veinot uses it on Aliana.

Anybody else have comparisons or experiences with these particular paints?  I
have used VC Offshore and Micron CSC over the past 10 years or so and found
that VC Offshore faster but fouls more quickly than Micron CSC and that both
slime up especially in the Fall.  The antifouling properties I have been told
Micron 66 has are a big interest for me as it reduces or eliminates haulouts to
scrub or hiring a diver

Mike
Persistence