I am in the same marina as Dwight Veniot and I did use Amercoat #4 for several
years. As an antifouling agent it works very well but I found it to be too
ablative for my boat which sails about 1000nm per season.  After a power wash
in the fall, the hull would be nearly bare. Since that time, I have switched to
micron CSC which holds up much better and sometimes just needs a "brokers"
touch up rather than a full coat each year. Therefore, I think any cost savings
you will get with the Amercoat are offset by just going with CSC.