From: "Jim Watts via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: "1 CnC List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2015 5:04:44 PM
Subject: Stus-List List etiquette

There is one particular thing that never seems to change on this list, and that
is when some folks append the entire list digest when asking or answering a
question. It would help everyone if the digest members would trim their post of
all the extra digest contents. As soon as I see a quoted digest, I stop reading
. It increases bandwidth usage and is irritating as hell.

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III
Victoria, BC