Chuck

Current Boat?
Past Boat?
Previous Past Boat?
The one before that?
Or the oldest one you can remember?

Many of the questions posed are relative to many different types of boats and
many are related to experiences had on previously owned boats.  The C&C 36 our
family owned was in fact a C&C (as opposed to the rest of the boats I have
owned)  and a beautiful and powerful boat but my experiences on that were
mostly as a passenger or crew and I had little knowledge of the intimate
workings of the boat.  On the other hand the Niagara 26 we owned was built and
designed by George Hinterhoeller so was in almost every respect but name a C&C.
 Even used most of the same parts in its construction.  The Frers 33 we
currently own is not only compared extensively to the C&C 33-2 but has the same
engine as many of the boats owned by people on this list.  Then of course we
must not forget the C&C 115 that we race on and spend more time on than our own
boat…. So I guess that must be included as well ….  (PS – If I were wally there
would be some symbol for a grin)

So here goes

Mike Hoyt
Persistence
1987 Frers 33
RNSYS Halifax, NS

Formerly
Nut Case
1987 J/27
BHYC Barrachois Harbour, NS

More formerly
Full Tilt 2
1979 Niagara 26
BHYC Barrachois Harbor, NS

Even before that
MonkeyBear
1974 Paceship P23
Halifax NS

Way before that
Blue Horizon No 1
1981 C&C 36
RNSYS Halifax, NS

.. and at the same time …
Full Tilt
McVay Minuette
Halifax, NS

.. and the race boat (not mine – I just run the main and do spring prep)
Koobalibra
2007 C&C 115
RNSYS Halifax, NS

(the signature is longer than the post!)