I will add another vote for the hammer crimper. I used one during the
rewire, and windlass install on Pegasus.Doug Mountjoy Pegasus LF38

T-Mobile. America's First Nationwide 4G Network.

------ Original message------From: Graham Collins via CnC-List Date: Wed, Mar
25, 2015 17:37To: Josh Muckley;cnc-list@cnc-list.com;Edd Schillay;Subject:Re:
Stus-List Tool(s) Recommendation for Battery Cable    Plus one vote for the
hammer crimper, that is what I use.
    Graham CollinsSecret PlansC&C 35-III #11    On 2015-03-25 7:50 PM, Josh