If you use the hammer crimp I suggested make sure you have a good "anvil".
I have always had the luxury of being able to take mine home and hammer
them on the concrete garage floor.  The "V" shaped cradle and striker
compress the lug pretty evenly from 3 sides.  While hitting it I can hear
and feel a discernable change when the lug is fully crimped.  IMO This type
of hammer crimp is different/better (and cheaper) than the ancor dimple
crimper (which can use a hammer).  The dimples in any size crimp connection
are said to unevenly compress and hold the strands of wire.  The dimple can
also cut the strands.

Josh