http://www.harborfreight.com/hydraulic-wire-crimping-tool-66150.html

Bill Bina

On 3/26/2015 9:52 AM, Burt Stratton via CnC-List wrote:

Edd,

If you run and cut each cable then bring them along with your terminal ends to an electric shop or yard I bet they will crimp then on for you very reasonably.

Burt (Skip) Stratton

1974 C&C 33-3/4 tonner

Narragansett Bay, RI

*From:*CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] *On Behalf Of *Edd Schillay via CnC-List
*Sent:* Thursday, March 26, 2015 9:33 AM
*To:* Frederick G Street; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
*Subject:* Re: Stus-List Tool(s) Recommendation for Battery Cable

Fred,

Thanks, but the lengths are all a question mark. I purchased a large spool of red and black cable and are going to do the runs under this and over that, and then cut/crimp.

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay

Starship Enterprise

C&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-B

City Island, NY

Starship Enterprise's Captain's Log <http://enterpriseb.blogspot.com/>

    On Mar 25, 2015, at 7:01 PM, Frederick G Street via CnC-List