This is so true Ed. Thanks. This is what I was fearing.  You need attachment to
the bulkheads/superstructure.

That’s  why the one year when my babystay attachment started to give way down
in the head, I noticed that the entire cabin top forward of the mast was
actually deflecting upwards.

For where traveler needs to be, I will have to think how to achieve this.

Petar Horvatic

Sundowner

76 C&C 38MkII

Newport, RI