From: CnC-List [cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] on behalf of Wally Bryant via
CnC-List [cnc-list@cnc-list.com]
Sent: April 3, 2015 12:51 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C 35-3 Keel Joint

I've said this before and I'll say it again...  It's only called the C$C
smile because C&C made so many boats, most of which are still active and
sailing.  Many boats with swept fin keels develop a crack on the leading
edge for a few reasons.  Hitting something.  Storage with the weight on
the trailing edge of the keel that makes the entire keel turn into a
lever weakening the sealant around the leading bolts.  Etcetera.

Wal