From: "Jean-Francois J Rivard via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2015 5:18:45 PM
Subject: Stus-List cabin sole

Instead of going to the expense of purchasing new wood + efforts on cutting to
fit precisely how about re-finishing? I was going to replace mine until I read
this article:
http://morgan38.org/discus/messages/1/Saving_your_Teak___Holly_Sole-19585.pdf

I also bought teak strips to fill in dings (cheap) It's on my "todo" now. I was
considering epoxy / polyurethane but after discussing with my professional wood
worker buddy will use Interlux Perfection Plus for the finish (Coating both
sides)

Just a thought..

-Francois Rivard
1990 34+ "Take Five"