You didn't indicate what model of 38 you have, but if it is a 38 mk2 I would
be glad to take photos and make a dimensioned sketch for you.

I've made a couple of modifications from the original arrangement. I found
the height of the table to be a bit lower than that of a normal table in
your home; which made access to the bilge difficult and made the fold down
leaf on the starboard side a bit of an "ankle knocker" when going forward.
So I raised the mounting on the mast a few inches and bought a longer metal
leg to support the aft end of the table.

The port side of the table top originally was fixed, which made getting into
the port settee difficult. I modified the table top so the port side is now
a fold down leaf, similar to the starboard side. Big improvement.

But the key feature of the table is the two storage wells in the middle of
the table top. That is now my liquor locker.

Rick Brass
Imzadi
C&C 38 mk2 Hull #047
Washington, NC