From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of David via
CnC-List
Sent: April-24-15 16:38
To: CNC CNC
Subject: Stus-List Headlamps...

I need to replace our headlamps (the wearable kind) and there are so many
choices out there.   Any happy customers who want to share?

I also have a older Signet masthead unit that can be had for shipping.  Just
found it and it worked when it came off years ago.

Thanks in advance.

David F. Risch
1981 40-2
(401) 419-4650 (cell)